this blog has moved to rachelallord.com


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tomorrow I plan to plunge into the copy editor's edits for my upcoming novel, Mother of My Son, and a reader just informed me (thanks Sherri!) that she was not getting emails for my blog.  I have a new website and my blog is attached to that so even if you signed up to get blog updates via email at harperleesushiandme, you need to sign up at the new site rachelallord.com to continue to receive blog updates via email.
And I might have left some of you hanging since I wrote "It Only Took a Decade part I" on the old site and "Part II" on the new site. So here's a direct link:
 http://rachelallord.com/2012/09/07/it-only-took-a-decade-part-2/
Thanks so much for taking a few minutes out of your busy life to connect with me! I don't have a firm release date for my book yet... but will keep you posted at rachelallord.com!
Joy to you,
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment